Thursday, August 7, 2008

TOP wedding songs list



One of the precious moments in a woman's life is being proposed by a guy she truly loves. And just yesterday my boyfriend asked me informally to get married…gosh!!!… I really didn't say any word when I heard it. After 9 years of friendship plus three years together in a relationship, he finally asked for marriage? Honestly, I didn't know what to say and I still didn't give my answer. (I'll tell you all why on my future blogs..hehehehehe..but I believe he already knew what my answer will be.. :))

At this time, I was thinking of our past experience. For many years together, my boyfriend and I were singing wedding songs to our friends wedding and we were even hired to sing on other couples wedding. Just now, I thought about the wedding songs we love to sing.

For us, wedding songs are a very significant factor to regard as when preparing for a wedding. The songs set the general atmosphere and tone for a ceremony or reception, while also allowing couples to express their feelings through music.

That is why I have compiled a list of wedding songs and lyrics that will undoubtedly make couples wedding, a day to remember! I would appreciate any comments and ratings for the songs. Thank you and enjoy!

Murz Mhayn's Top Wedding Songs List

A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson

The Prayer

Panunumpa

The Gift

Ikaw

Ikaw lamang

Always Be My Baby-David Cook

This I Promise You-Nsync

You- Carpenters

Beginning Today-Agot Isidro

Because You Loved Me- Celine Dion

Endless Love - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross


From This Moment - Shania Twain

I Do Cherish You - 98 Degrees

I'll Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler

I Will Be Here - Steven Curtis Chapman

Your Love - Jim Brickman

Promise of Love - Martin Nievera

Just click the links to view the lyrics and chords of the songs... Good day!!


mhayn :)

1 comment:

-=murz=- said...

nice lahat ng songs mhayn... u know tlaga d kind of songs i loved singing. looking forward for our slated wedding. heheheh... this time, it's not us who will sing wedding songs. u know what i mean. i love you.

murz